The recipe for Carol’s Cookies from The Walking Dead
You’d expect these cookies to be under lock and key… kinda like the Colonel’s spices. AMC has posted the recipe to Carol’s cookies on The Walking Dead.
These cookies have been proven to be great bargaining chips when you need to bribe someone. Isn’t it nice of AMC to share?
¼ cup applesauce
¼ large chocolate bar
¼ teaspoon baking powder
¼ teaspoon baking soda
¼ cup shortening (solidified vegetable fat. If you can’t find it, try using lard.)
1 cup flour
¼ cup brown sugar
¼ cup white sugar
¼ teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to bake at 350F.
- Combine the applesauce, shortening, brown sugar and white sugar in a large bowl. Mix until shortening is blended.
- Add baking powder, baking soda, flour, salt and vanilla. Mix until doughy and flour is fully absorbed.
- Let the dough stand for three to five minutes.
- Melt the chocolate.
- When fully melted, add chocolate to the dough and mix until fully blended.
- Roll the dough into a golf ball size and place on a baking tray, two inches apart.
- Bake at 350F for 11-13 minutes.
- Remove from oven, leave on cookie sheet to cool.
- Push your friend over when the zombies come from how amazing they smell.
This Nüs story is powered by Nütrl Vodka – Your vodka