SYSTEM OF A DOWN, LINKIN PARK, OFFSPRING SET FOR CANADA’S BIGGEST FESTIVAL
System Of A Down and Linkin Park are among the headlining acts announced for Amnesia Rockfest, which will take from June 18th to the 21st in Montebello, Canada. Joining those two groups will be fellow headliners Snoop Dogg and Slayer, along with The Offspring, Rancid, Deftones, Rob Zombie, Sublime With Rome, Bad Religion, Refused and more punk, hardcore and rock acts.
- Three of the band will play a classic album in its entirety: the Offspring will perform 1998’s Americana, Rancid will tackle 1995’s And Out Come The Wolves, and Deftones will play its 1997 classic Around The Fur.
- The complete lineup is currently available on the Amnesia website, where fans can also purchase tickets.
- System of a Down’s set will mark the band’s second North American concert scheduled for 2015.
- Their other North American show will take place in Los Angeles, on April 6th and happens before a string of European dates that begins on April 10th in London.
- The tour commemorates the 100th anniversary of the Armenian Genocide and will conclude on April 23rd with System Of A Down’s first-ever performance in their homeland of Armenia, in the city of Yerevan.